This page will be added to over time. Helpful websites and links are listed, for clients and counsellors. Often they will be helpful for both. They are not listed in any order of importance or significance.
- http://www.bacp.co.uk/ – British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- http://www.bapca.org.uk/ – British Association for the Person-Centred Approach (BAPCA)
- http://www.pce-world.org/index.php – World Association for Person Centred and Experiential Psychotherapy and Counselling (WAPCEPC)
- http://www.focusing.org/ – The Focusing Institute: carrying life and thought forward
- http://www.pccs-books.co.uk/ – Your Independent Mental Health Publisher
- http://www.pinktherapy.com/ – the UK’s largest independent therapy organisation working with gender and sexual diversity clients.
- BeLonG To Youth Services – “BeLonG To Youth Services is the national organisation supporting lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI+) young people in Ireland. Since 2003, we have worked with LGBTI+ young people between 14 and 23 years, to create a world where they are equal, safe and valued in the diversity of their identities and experiences. We also advocate and campaign on behalf of young LGBTI+ people, and offer a specialised LGBTI+ youth service with a focus on mental and sexual health, alongside drug and alcohol support. We respond to the needs of LGBTI+ young people in Ireland and we help them thrive.”
- Stonewall -“We’re here to let all lesbian, gay, bi and trans people, here and abroad, know they’re not alone. We believe we’re stronger united, so we partner with organisations that help us create real change for the better. We have laid deep foundations across Britain – in some of our greatest institutions – so our communities can continue to find ways to flourish, and individuals can reach their full potential. We’re here to support those who can’t yet be themselves. But our work is not finished yet. Not until everyone feels free to be who they are, wherever they are.”